This Activity Box has been created for toddlers in order to stimulate the development of their senses, fine and gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
This Activity Box encourgaes open-ended play and stimulates creativity, imagination and problem-solving. It encourages children to be engaged in and self-direct their learning.
This Activity Box is designed to support children to learn through play and encourages children to learn in a kinesthetic manner through doing.
This Activity Box comes with an instruction sheet explaining what is included in the Box and how the contents and activities may be used to aid learning.
Activities in this Box include:
- Identifying and recognising colours
- Identifying, recognising numbers 1 – 10
- Counting one-one objects up to 10
- Identifying and recognising 2D shapes
- Exploring and recognising symmetry
- Singing nursery rhymes
- Using stick puppets to re-tell a story / nursery rhyme