This Activity Box has been created for toddlers in order to stimulate the development of their senses, fine and gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
This Activity Box encourgaes open-ended play and stimulates creativity, imagination and problem-solving. It encourages children to be engaged in and self-direct their learning.
This Activity Box is designed to support children to learn through play and encourages children to learn in a kinesthetic manner through doing.
This Activity Box comes with an instruction sheet explaining what is included in the Box and how the contents and activities may be used to aid learning.
Activities in this Box include:
- Letter recognition and identification
- Own name recognition
- Development of pre-reading skills through picture matching
- Number identification and recognition
- one-to-one counting up to 10
- Identifying, recognising and forming shapes
- Identifying and recognising colours
- Identifying, recognising and sorting fruits and vegetables
- Identifying and recognising different types of weather and using weather vocabulary