This Activity Box has been created for small children in order to stimulate the development of their senses, fine and gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
This Activity Box encourgaes open-ended play and stimulates creativity, imagination and problem-solving. It encourages children to be engaged in and self-direct their learning.
This Activity Box is designed to support children to learn through play and encourages children to learn in a kinesthetic manner through doing.
This Activity Box comes with an instruction sheet explaining what is included in the Box and how the contents and activities may be used to aid learning.
Activities in this Box include:
- Manipulating playdough to form numbers, shapes and patterns
- Pattern tracing strips
- Shape stencils
- Cutting activities (scissors included)
- Identifying and recognising letters and numbers – flashcards
- Follow directions – make a pizza with picture cards and toppings
- Identifying, recognising and sorting farm and ocean animals
- Find-it pictures (look, find and circle)
- Lego pieces and cards to copy the pattern