This Activity Box has been created to help children of any age to develop and improve their visual perception skills.
Visual pereptions skills help a child to make sense of and interpet what they are seeing. Improving visual perception can greatly assist in the cognitive ability of reading, writing, solving Math problems, drawing and cutting. Developing good visual perception skills can also help with everyday tasks.
This Activity Box is designed to support and encourage children to learn in a kinesthetic manner through doing as well as develop gross motor skills.
This Activity Box comes with an instruction sheet explaining what is included in the Box and how the contents and activities may be used to aid learning.
Activities in this Box include:
- Look and Find Insects
- Look and Find Fruits
- Hand Activity Card and assorted coloured hair ties
- Touchy-feely bag containing assorted objects
- Tetris game (velcro sheet with cut up puzzle pieces for matching)
- Egg carton and 6 plastic eggs (assorted colours)
- Foam shapes
- Pom poms and large tweezers for gros motor development