This Activity Box has been aligned to the South African CAPS curriculum and develops numeracy skills and problem-solving. It encourages children to be engaged in and self-direct their learning.
This Activity Box is designed to support and encourage children to learn in a kinesthetic manner through doing.
This Activity Box comes with an instruction sheet explaining what is included in the Box and how the contents and activities may be used to aid learning.
This Activity Box comes with all the necessary manipulatives to complete the activity. such as unifix cubes, red and yellow two-tone counters, square counters, beads and shoelace, dice, whiteboard and whiteboard marker.
Activities in this Box include (and are not limited to):
- Identify, recognise and read number symbols 1 – 100
- Write numbers 1 – 100
- Order numbers
- Identify and recognise odd and even numbers
- Identify, recognise and read numbers in words (1 – 20)
- Identify place value (tens and ones)
- Develop addition and subtraction skills
- Identify and recognise money (South Africa)
- Learn to estimate and measure length using non-standard measurement
- Forming patterns
This is a digital resource and a physical product will not be shipped.